|Job Ref:||204724408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- PERMANENT- COVENTRY|
A Software Development Manager required by leading Midland's employer to lead the Development team promoting best practice who has a deep understanding and interest of the full software development lifecycle including both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies.
The ideal candidate will need to have extensive Digital experience via an on-line platform ability to mentor, motivate teams, alongside experience in liaising with senior stakeholders and delivering successful changes within a business.
As an experienced manager you will take responsibility for a team of circa 10 people made up of developers ensuring successful solution delivery, driving change and introducing new tools, technologies and practices.
* Microsoft .NET technologies- (url removed), C#,MVC
* SQL Server
* IBM - IIB
* CMS System.
A proven track record leading Digital Development Teams with a solid understanding of the technologies and processes.
* Extensive experience of various software delivery lifecycle methodologies/Including Agile frameworks
* Experience designing and delivering solutions across multiple technology stacks, in particular web based applications, middleware platforms and common databases
* Experience leading multidiscipline technology teams.
* The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and extensive experience within a modern development environment.
This opportunity is brilliant for a forward thinker who loves exploring and implementing the latest tools and technologies. Someone who can identify where and how they can benefit from agile process and who gets the best out of the people in their team.
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- PERMANENT- COVENTRY