|Job Ref:||204724330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
JOIN NAMESCO AT OUR READING DATA CENTRE AS A PYTHON DEVELOPER TO BRING NEW AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO OUR TEAM!|
* Do you have solid experience in Python / Perl / MySQL / PostgreSQL?
* Good understanding of internet technologies and their underlying protocols?
* Are you a "can do" person with enthusiasm and innovative ideas?
* Up to £50,000 + loads of employee perks including social events, computing scheme, free parking, generous holiday allowance, your birthday off and loads more!
Namesco are a multi-award winning company providing internet technology services to a large customer base. Founded over a decade ago we have continued to grow and are looking for someone with solid Python experience and bags of enthusiasm to join our winning team!
Sourced by: @NamescoCareers - your 24/7 twitter feed for the latest digital opportunities in Worcester, Reading and London!
WE ARE NAMESCO:
Namesco are one of the largest domain name and hosting providers in the UK, ranking within the top 50 providers worldwide. We are part of the Dada Group who manages over 1.8 million domain name registrations in more than 250 extensions. We host 500,000 websites on our platforms and have more than half a million customers throughout Europe. We want the best for our employees, therefore as well as giving them a great environment to work in we offer loads of fantastic benefits including generous holiday allowance, attendance and long serving bonuses, free parking, healthcare scheme, social events and many more! Due to continued growth we are looking for a Python Developer ideally with experience of Agile Software Development to join our team in our Reading Data Centre. As well as having strong experience in Python / Perl / MySQL you will have a good understanding of internet technologies and their underlying protocols, such as HTTP, SMTP and DNS. If you have strong development experience and want to join a winning team then send us your CV today!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
* Python / Perl experience
* MySQL or PostgreSQL
* RedHat & Debian Linux Distributions
* Web Services (Json / Soap / RESTful)
* NoSQL databases (Memcache / Couchbase / MongoDb)
* Enthusiasm and problem solving skills
IT'S NICE TO HAVE...
* PHP knowledge
* Experience working in an Agile Environment, preferably Scrum or XP team
* MVC Applications
* Scrum Master Certification (CSM or PSM I)
* Kickstart, DCHP and TFTP experience
* jQuery / Ajax / CSS / HTML / XML experience
TO BE CONSIDERED...
Please click online to apply