|Job Ref:||204735292||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Pontefract||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum £25,000 per annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
Applications Support - 2nd line (Healthcare) |
Tunstall is a specialist communications systems manufacturer and service provider to vulnerable members of the community. It has been trading for over 50 years. Within its chosen markets, it is the UK`s leading supplier.
Part of the Telehealthcare Support Group, the helpdesk`s aim is to provide the customer and the Tunstall engineer with remote assistance in support of post sales products and to reduce field service visit times.
Position: Applications Support - 2nd line
Location: Whitley Bridge, Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 per annum
You will manage the availability and performance of Tunstall`s Telehealth Services and provide a consistently high level of technical support to Tunstall`s customer base and other departments within the business.
This role also supports the development of the Telehealth production environments and ensures that Information Governance guidance is followed with respect to the management of these systems.
- Deliver a consistently high level of product support to Tunstall`s customer base and also internally within the business
- Proactively monitor and manage the performance and availability of the supported products and services
- Provide reporting on the performance and availability of the supported products and services
- Ensure that incidents / problems / changes are managed in line with ITIL best practice methodologies.
- Work with customers to develop reporting services based on Telehealth data
- Provide on-site support during deployment phases of new products when required
- Support CAT (Customer Acceptance Testing) of new products and services when required
- Provide a contact point for product feedback during the field trial and supported ramp-up phases of new product introduction
- Coordinate the collection of product feedback from Projects Team / Training Team / Telehealthcare Support Team and support the transfer of this information into the Business for analysis
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good general knowledge of SQL DB management / maintenance and reporting tools
- Good general knowledge of Windows Server O / S; specifically Server 2003 and later
- Experience of troubleshooting incidents and problems following ITIL best practice
- Experience of analysing processes and discussing and agreeing requirements with users
- Good general knowledge across data and voice communications technologies. LAN / WAN, WiFi, RAS, VPN
- Knowledge of general product development lifecycles (design, deployment, test, support)
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- MCSA / MCSE qualification
- ITIL v3 qualifications
- Experience of working within an IT Project Management (PRINCE2) environment
- Knowledge of Tunstall`s Telehealth products and services
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications