|Job Ref:||204735197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Stone||Address:||Post Code:||HP17||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Permanent Vacancy |
Job Title: Project/Programme Coordinator
Hours: 8.45am -5.00pm
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Location: Stone, Staffordshire
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
• Excellent skills/experience of Microsoft Project tools
• Good skills/experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, databases
• Comfortable with working in an IT environment for technical engineers
• Basic experience of database entry and reporting
• Experience in working within a project/programme team environment
• Experience in software development lifecycle
• Willing to travel
• Experience of work planning / work allocation
• Experience of material procurement, supply chain and logistics
• Experience of database maintenance and manipulation
Personal Qualities (essential):
• Must be able to work under pressure, to strict deadlines, sometimes juggling multiple demands
• Willingness to learn and be pro-active
To provide support to the programme management team in the planning and coordination of projects and programme activities. Support will be across a range of varied activities, including resource / work allocation, coordination of supply chain and logistics, collation of pre-requisite work packs and production of post work documentation. The role will involve occasional travel to and working at customer sites. It is expected that the successful candidate will have experience of a software development lifecycle in order to facilitate project planning.
• Working with the Programme Management team and Project Managers to produce and maintain detailed project plans and resource allocation plans using Microsoft Project.
• Maintaining and developing project implementation databases (using MS Access), maintaining relevant paper records, H&S information and compliance information.
• Coordination and liaison with field based implementation teams, providing support and ensuring pre-requisite information and materials are provided in a timely fashion
• Coordination and liaison with internal (shop floor build and purchasing) and external (BOM suppliers) supply chain for provision of installation materials to the agreed plan / work schedule
• Production of standard template based post work documentation driven from data within the implementation databases.
• Reporting progress, performance and commercial information to the Project Management team.
• Checking timesheets, expenses relevant to the execution of the above detailed plans