|Job Ref:||204735179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Rustington||Address:||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Skills: TCP-IP, Routing, Firewall, Support, Active Directory, Ethernet, Switches, Group Polices, VLAN, Wi-Fi, Aerohive, Cisco, Checkpoint, Network, Networking, Exchange, LAN, WAN, CCNA, FCNSA|
Are you looking for career progression?
Feeling stuck in your current role?
Brilliant new job opportunity in the Littlehampton area!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established IT Professional Services company.
Responsible for providing IT solutions to Schools and Businesses, this company specialises in Network Security and Business Continuity, with fantastic technology partnerships including Microsoft, VMware, HP and Dell!
Following expansion the company is looking for a 2nd - 3rd Line Engineer to join the team.
What will your working day be like?
Varied! Based at the Head Office in Rustington, working with a fantastic team, you will provide remote support to a wide range of clients in the business and education sectors. You will also need to give onsite support to clients as required.
Is this for you?
This is a hands-on role!
You must have a strong technical background with:
• Experience on configuring routers, switches and firewalls with a good understanding on networks/IP and experience troubleshooting problems.
• Microsoft experience, with good knowledge of Exchange Server and Active Directory including Group Policies and Security Permissions.
• Experience supporting users remotely on various networks and dealing with clients to help resolve issues or escalate where needed.
You also need:
• Great communication and interpersonal skills - excellent customer facing skills and excellent phone manner.
• The ability to prioritise - you must work well under pressure and know to escalate work as appropriate.
• To be an effective team player - professional and self-motivated
• To be able to work under strict SLA's for availability and service
• To be able to pass a DBS check
• To be a driver, willing to use your own vehicle for call outs
Amazing benefits including 20 days Holiday, Company Pension, Travel Expenses, Training and more!
Interested? Apply now!
TCP-IP, Routing, Firewall, Fortinet, Ethernet, Switches, HP Procure, Draytek, VLAN, Wi-Fi, Aerohive, Cisco, Checkpoint, Network, Networking, MS Gold, LAN, WAN, Vendor, Juniper, CCNA, FCNSA
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation