|Job Ref:||204735099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Redditch||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
An iOS developer is required to join an award winning mobile app development agency. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow within a company. They are looking to recruit a talented iOS Developer to join a fast paced, dynamic, energetic company.
Working within the app development team, you will work on iOS app development projects for some of the UK's leading business and international brands. Working on both phone and Tablet projects, you will be skilled in Java and have a passion for mobile development
- You must be able to handle a fast turnaround in a busy working environment
- Have a minimum of 2 years of commercial enterprise experience in a similar role and have developed some of your own iOS apps
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Java and iOS development frameworks. Any experience of Android or other platforms would be advantageous, although not required.
- You will be a motivated individual able to work on and complete projects
- Ability to develop mobile apps from wire frames and work the development team on UX and UI
- Ability to work on a vast range of projects and understand the importance of project deadlines
- Experience of multiple platforms is beneficial.
- Experience with any of the following will be advantageous: Android, (url removed), Windows Phone, Ruby, Sencha, CodeIgniter, LAMP.
- Educated to Degree level (Development/Computer science relevant)
- Proficient in iOS development
- Must possess a creative flair, with excellent communication skills and passion for mobile
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach
Harvey Stone Recruitment is the appointed recruitment consultancy for this vacancy and are acting as agents. We are unable to accept applications from those not currently authorised to live and work in the UK