|Job Ref:||204731242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum + Bonus, Holidays, Pension, Discount||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
Build & Release Engineer (DevOps/Automation)|
Permanent - £35k-£55k + bonus, holidays, pension, discounts and more!
Here at Uniting Ambition we specialise in working with the most exciting high growth, entrepreneurial businesses across the UK!
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Build & Release Engineer / DevOps and Deployment Engineer to join their talented & dedicated Build & Release Team. Working closely with strong cross functional development (.Net / C#) teams you will be responsible for the build and deployment of the various sites to development and production environments utilising NAnt, Jenkins, AccuRev and various scripting technologies.
You will design & implement improvements to the build and deployment process to enhance speed-to-market and user experience such as pre-compilation and streamlined release packages.
The right person will be able to develop reporting applications and custom scripts for website maintenance using various languages.
What will you be doing?
* Responsible for software source code, change control, configuration management, and build and deployment process.
* Develop and maintain application tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery process.
* Develop, document and refine build processes and procedures.
What experience will you have?
* Experience working in a release/deployment function (.Net / C#)
* Continuous Integration exposure.
* Experience of Version Control Software, Git, Mercurial, TFS, SVN etc.
* Experience with issue management, Jira, Bugzilla etc.
* Experience with build software, Jenkins, TFS, Team-City, (url removed), Hudson etc.
* Experience with a scripting language - Python, Ruby, and PowerShell.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more about this exciting opportunity get in touch!
Elliott Pointon / (Apply online only)