|Job Ref:||204731237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Bonus, Holidays, Pension, Discount||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
Technical Specialist (Networks)|
Permanent - £40k-£50k + bonus, holidays, pension, discounts, on call and more!
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading brand who are looking for someone to act as a team leader and architect for their networks team and all the platforms they use and support. You'll work with other areas of the IT department to design and oversee the delivery of large infrastructure projects, the resolution of major incidents and also keep the department up to date with the latest technologies.
* 5+ years' experience in network design, implementation and support.
* Previous experience working in a large corporate environment, with a flexible attitude to cover unsociable hours at peak periods if required.
* Experience using Palo Alto, Cisco and CheckPoint Firewalls.
* Understanding of DDoS and WAF Technologies.
* Network Design and Architecture experience.
* Cisco Nexus 5K, 7K and ideally 9K.
* CCNP Routing & Switching or Data Centre)
* CCIE Routing/Switching
* CCIE Data Centre
Get in touch for a confidential discussion or to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Elliott Pointon / (Apply online only)