|Job Ref:||204731146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ramsgate||Address:||Post Code:||TR14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Project Accountant - Project Design Implementation - Ramsgate - Contract |
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Project Accountant to work with a worldwide organisation based in Ramsgate. The successful Project Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports. You will also supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting as well as support potential projects, planning & reporting. In the main you will be focusing on improving forecast, contract review of projects, and supporting growth opportunities in new regions.
* Lead on major project finance support
* Liaise with financial accountant PDI in connection with revenue and costs related to major projects
* Support PDI procurement team to ensure cost controls are in place including inventory management
* Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for PDI team.
* Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
* Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV in Word format for immediate consideration or send it direct
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role