|Job Ref:||204731035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Talented Graphic Digital designer required for successful digital design agency based in Oxford.|
My client is a UK leading digital marketing agency based in Oxford. Due to their huge recent growth they are looking for an experienced talented all-round graphic designer with an eye for great design
As the successful Grapgic Digital Designer you will work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to create outstanding print and digital design solutions.
My client has some fantastic household name clients, so a challenging, exciting working environment is guaranteed.
Fantastic offices and benefits are also on offer, with a games room and on site leisure activities part of a lucrative benefits package.
My client uses a variety of technologies, if you have the following skills then great!
Technical skills & experience
* Excellent Mac knowledge
* Expert skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign essential.
* A basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web development.
* Previous agency experience
* Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive 'can-do' highly organised approach.
Role & responsibilities
* Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering the asset in the required format.
* Use your experience and knowledge to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
* Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation