|Job Ref:||204730862||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Helpdesk Analyst - 6 months - Bristol - £10 per hour - £12 per hour|
My client is a government body based in Bristol. They are looking for a experienced Service Desk Analyst to fill an interim requirement. The candidate should be able to provide effective ICT Systems support to the organisation in a professional manner. Apply their knowledge and experience to ensure the organisations operational services meet business requirements for functionality, performance, availability and reliability.
The following attributes are essential in order to be considered:
* Enthusiastic & committed to delivery of 1st Class Customer experience.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Reliable & trustworthy.
* Ability to establish quick working relationships.
* Previous Help-desk / Service Desk experience working in an IT Technical environment.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Good knowledge of Help-desk / Service Desk Incident call logging systems.
Key Technical Knowledge:
* ITIL awareness and understanding, with the ability to follow processes and procedures
* Experience supporting Windows Operating Systems.
* Experience working with Exchange and Active Directory.
* Experience of advanced MS Office support.
* Experience providing basic network and connectivity support.
* Support of Blackberry, iPhone, Smartphones & general Telecoms support.
Please apply by sending through your latest CV and we will be in touch. Thank you and we look forward to speaking to you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK