|Job Ref:||204730809||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
Senior C# (url removed) Web Developer - Newbury, Berkshire|
Permanent to £45,000pa
Our client is looking for an experienced C# (url removed) developer to join their team developing database applications to support the engineering industry. As a senior developer you will be involved in the design and development of the replacement for an existing legacy web interface.
This role enjoys significant autonomy for the right applicant and a chance to really shape the architecture, design and features of this new project.
- Solid experience in C# (url removed)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Good communicator
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Source Control (Git, SVN, CVS etc.)
- Defect Management (Jira)
- Understanding of database design & development
- Exposure to DevExpress libraries
- HTML 5
- Web Services, particularly WCF
A degree in a computer or engineering related discipline would be advantageous, however we welcome applications from experienced non-graduates.
- Competitive Salary up to £45,000 for the right candidate
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Potential to work from home some of the time
- Flexibility around family commitments
- Pension scheme
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003