|Job Ref:||204730616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Service Performance Manager - Leading Integrator of Payments Systems - Reigate/Crawley Area - Permanent - Excellent Salary + Package |
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business who develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities?
My client are a leading integrator of payment and information solutions which mean travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. My client provide contactless payments and traffic management systems that keep the transport network moving on a global scale and you could be a part of this eye opening and cutting edge organisation.
Service Performance Manager
Responsible for establishing and delivering the medium to long term service improvement programme. To review the Service and Asset performance data to establish medium to long term trends and correlations. To report on the conclusions of the data analysis to the external customer and internal stakeholders and recommend a plan to improve service performance. This role is also responsible for the delivery of the agreed improvements, working with Engineering and Project Managers and reporting on the success of this management process.
Trend and Correlation Management:
* Review, analyse and understand the operational context of Asset Performance and BI reports and identify trends and correlations (causal relationships between performance metrics).
* Identify errors in reported data before it is presented to stakeholders.
* Accountable for the accuracy of the period asset report, which is delivered to customers
* Drive and track improvements in asset performance for field devices.
* Make recommendations for asset improvements and service management process improvements, with clear return on investment data.
* In conjunction with the operational management team, seek continuous opportunities to reduce operating costs.
* ARQ (Bug fixes) monitoring, reporting and driving through Engineering teams working with other Project Managers.
* Managing end to end, continuous improvement projects and promote a culture of continuous improvement, using management information to drive efficiencies and improvements throughout the Service Delivery Team.
* Instigate management process improvements to improve asset performance on field devices
* To proactively engage with customers to identify new opportunities for additional services and system improvements and to assist with the development and negotiation of proposals as required by Service Management.
* Working with obsolesce management team to ensure improvement projects to assets are consolidated and coordinated.
* Evaluate whether agreed improvement activities have delivered the expected outputs and provide transparency on asset performance
* Drive a performance management culture, undertaking productivity and benchmarking analysis to understand and influence performance
* Working with Service departments, ensure there are robust control procedures in place and measuring and reporting on those controls.
* Contribute to SLA performance review and performance reporting. Work closely with the Customer Services Team and the Service Managers to ensure issues arising are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with contractual commitments.
* Good standard of education ideally degree educated in a numerate subject: Engineering/Maths/Science/Business
* Performance Management experience
* Data Analysis experience
* Project Management
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Sound Mathematical Ability with deductive reasoning and a high level of accuracy in work processes.
* Proven analytical ability and report writing skills.
* Experience of working cross-functionally with multi-disciplinary teams (Matrix Management).
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, please get in contact today to discuss further.