|Job Ref:||204730241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Copthorne||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 plus benefits including 10% bonus|
Location: East Grinstead / Copthorne / West Sussex / New Chapel / Lingfield / Gatwick
***Due to the location of the role, please be aware that all candidates must be a driver with access to their own vehicle***
The role of Implementation Project Manager will be working for a significant software development organisation that can offer fantastic career progression and an exciting and fast-paced working environment.
My client specialises in providing sophisticated software solutions to a range of international clients. They have an outstanding reputation and are a market leader in what they do. They are seeking a candidate with solid software skills who is able to manage to end-to-end process for projects for clients, introducing intuitive management software as a business solution to clients.
The Experienced Software Integration Project Manager:
The successful candidate will manage the end-to-end process for projects for clients, introducing intuitive management software as a business solution to clients.
You will also be responsible for the configuration of the software based on client's operational needs. As a Project Manager / Software Implementation Engineer / Trainer you will be required to get on well with clients and understand their requirements, specify client requirements to the programming team, ensure completion of projects on-time and on-budget and oversee entire projects from initial drafting of proposal to final billing. It is also your responsibility to work within the team to provide configuration, product testing, UAT support, customer training, reporting, consultancy and "go-live" support services to customers. You will be required to adhere to strict operational guidelines in the running of any project, mainly surrounding internal/external documentation and communication, all paramount to running a successful client/business relationship.
Project Manager Duties:
• Being able to learn all aspects of the software program, to the point of becoming a product expert, responsible for the configuration, deployment, training and support of core products.
• Handling both small and large scale projects, as part of an individual and as part of a project management team.
• Understanding and delivering the customers operational and training requirements.
• Account management and building long standing business relationships with key clients.
• Provide feedback from customers that will enhance the usability and functionality of the software package.
• Keep up to date with the latest system enhancements by liaising consistently with the programming department.
• Provide assistance to the Support department by delivering a scheduled half day 'cover shift' in the Support department each week.
• Use MS Project and all appropriate project documents (on the G Drive) to run and manage your projects consistently and accurately, in order to complete them promptly and finally process client payments (in liaison with the admin/finance department)
• Deliver training to clients in line with the department's 'training template' of delivery, material, use etc.
• Design training material and other documents such as handouts, manuals, exercises and system help files.
• Identify areas of the product that are failing/missing/lacking and correctly communicate these back to the appropriate departments to improve the product and its commercial standing.
• Complete daily activity spreadsheet and review your time consistently to ensure that minimum 60% of it is represented in signed SOP from a current, live project.
• Review your own training performance and make adjustment on how to improve.
• Carrying out UAT.
• Following the company training and support procedures and policies.
• Working in a consistent, methodical manner to achieve the tasks and responsibilities.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server administration and Transact SQL queries
• TCP/IP and networking
• Microsoft Project
• Knowledge of call logging/service management systems
• Previous experience in the market with the product would be a distinct advantage
• Exceptional time management, personal organization, and communication skills are a must
In return the client is offering a generous basic salary, with a fantastic working environment as well as the chance to work with a successful organisation that is currently growing. Sound interesting? Contact us today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation