|Job Ref:||204730017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Technical Business Analyst - Stockport - £35-45,000|
I'm working with a Stockport based Data Analytics business who work within the £30 billion 'on trade' licensed sector (pubs, clubs, bars etc.) who are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their ever expanding team.
Role Overview & Responsibilities;
Acting as a bridge between the SQL Development team and a number of internal and external customers, the Technical Business Analyst will be expected to:
* Create and update complex solution configuration including configuration for the following:
* Rating algorithms
* Business rules
* Stored procedures, database triggers, indexes and other database artefacts
* Table creation and maintenance requiring detailed data entry
* implementing dynamic logic, validation & workflow rules
* Forms creation and maintenance
* Documents and reports for user consumption
* Work collaboratively in a team environment for the building and updating of technical documents according to customer specifications
* Take responsibility for software unit testing & issue resolution
* To lead and participate in internal quality reviews of solution design and test plans
* To design, develop, review and execute system test scripts
* To prepare technical system documentation as reference for Testing and Support as required
* To provide input to project estimates after analysing the proposed development approach / complexity
* To support the process of transitioning projects into support based on agreed criteria
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
* A strong internal and external customer focus
* Strong organisational skills
* Absolute dedication to getting the job done to a high standard
* The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Initiative and thought leadership; a problem solver
* Experience and good knowledge of T-SQL and MS SQL Server.
* Skills in writing and understanding SQL, and knowledge of databases.
* Commercial experience in a business facing role to gather and document requirements, manage stakeholder relationships and expectations, map and re-engineer business processes and build/present wireframes, prototypes etc.
* Experience in systems design, analysis, development and testing.
* Previous experience with databases, designing and developing code, Excel VBA and / or SSAS/SSIS/SSRS would be a distinct advantage.
* Experience in either the on-trade or analytics industries
* Salary £35-45,000 per annum.
* Bonus scheme £1-3k per year
* 25 days holiday (5 need to be taken at Christmas) + bank holidays + goes up by 2 days after first year of service
* 37.5 hours per week
* Option for home-working one day per week (as business allows)
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Jonathan Maironis at Computer Futures on (Apply online only) for more details