|Job Ref:||204729117||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Loughton||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a skilled In-house IT Expert. |
The candidate must have experience in the following duties:
• Installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software and equipment.
• Overseeing the daily performance of computer systems and servers.
• Set up equipment for employees, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software's.
• Daily backup of the servers.
• Safeguard the server
• Maintain the records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
• Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
• Modify and customize programs for internal needs.
• Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to technicians for service.
• Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
• Inspect new equipment to prepare for delivery to users.
• Answer users' inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
• Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
• Cost comparison analysis on systems.
• Compare potential and existing systems
• To resolve incidents with printers, copiers, scanners and any other electrical devices within the office
• Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
• To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
• Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative.
• Ability to prioritise, manage and perform under pressure.
• Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm.
• Previous experience of working in an IT support role.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Excellent IT skills and computer literacy.
• Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
• Ability to plan and prioritise work load without supervision.
• Experience of the following:
• Microsoft Office
• Sage ACT!
• Brand Rex Software
• Internet phone systems
• Encryption Software
• Previous experience of working within a sales environment.
** If you are interested please call me for a confidential chat **
Kim Gard HR Manager - (Apply online only).
• Remedy Recruitment Group is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be require to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit