|Job Ref:||204729095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£500 - £535/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced .NET/SQL Developer to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in Bristol, initially until April 2017 offering up to £535 per day ltd.|
To support the Maternity and Childrens Data Set (MCDS) Projects urgent needs. The developer will be expected to produce the estimates, design, unit tests and code for each change planned as part of this development. They will also be expected to work with the team to resolve issues during product assurance and user assurance.
The resource recruited to meet this need will increase the short term capacity within the Software Development resource pool.
1. The ability to develop Oracle databases using PL/SQL and SQL in a 10g/11g environment using Data Modeller, TOAD and other development tools.
2. The ability to design databases in a 10g/11g oracle environment.
3. The ability to produce design specifications and other supporting documentation.
4. The ability to Review and tune SQL and PL/SQL code to improve the performance of the system.
5. Experience of working under an AGILE/SCRUM methodology
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or