|Job Ref:||204728867||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Hereford||Address:||Salary:||£19930/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
ICT Technical Analyst - Hereford|
We are pleased to be working with a not-for-profit group which provides home and support services to people across Herefordshire and the surrounding counties.
Our client is looking for an ICT Technical Analyst to be based in Hereford. This is a hands on role and will include 1st& 2nd line support with some reasonable 3rd line work.
The successful applicant will be able to train other colleagues and support users experience with systems. Communicate at all levels and able to work as part of ICT service desk team to work against clear SLA's and program requirements for both hardware and software alike.
* Provides a professional and friendly customer service experience for users of the ICT Services, actively participating in customer service continuous improvement initiatives
* Follows an IT Service methodology (ITIL) when supporting service users
* Provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support
* Records, categorises, monitors and resolve service requests and incidents in the Service desk management software
* Provides problem analysis and technical support to users of company's personal ICT services by telephone, remote assistance and on-site visit, for workstation hardware and software packages, peripherals and mobile equipment
* Previous use of IT Service methodology (ITIL)
* ICT knowledgebase and procedural documentation
* Windows servers (7 & 10)
* MDM, APN and VPN
* Citrix for end users
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions - Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 16 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards