|Job Ref:||204728839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £600/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Transition and Defect Manager|
Rate: £(Apply online only) p/d
Skills: Programme director level accountabilities and delivery of major technical change and implementation of new technical capability
Company: Reporting into the COO of this organisation that is working on a major national programme of work. Company requires proactive and engaging highly skilled individuals who can drive the business forward through a number of programme milestones over the next 6 months. This is a high profile programme of work that would provide excellent kudos of someone career profile.
Role: As transition and defect manager you will controls and assure the identification and resolution of all post launch defects. This will include having full accountability for the recording full and detailed information of the status of all defects. In addition the successful candidate will control how design of the overall process, documentation and escalation paths for defects across the company is organised.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Has the technical and commercial ability to fully understand defect resolution paths, against the current commercial agreements in place with that supplier to ensure effective cost control
* Manages risk associated with 'killer defect' and ensures that any strategic problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented, in line with change control processes.
Applies mitigation strategies and manages the communications and customer message across the service desk
Monitors and reports on the progress of all defect activity including contractual and significant milestones.
* Liaises with management within the business, managing their expectations.
* Initiates and influences relationships with and between key stakeholders
* Negotiates technical and commercial issues with Subject Matter Experts
Attend external meetings with customers to manage identified defects
You: To be considered for the transition and defect manager role you will be able to demonstrate: Able to evidence Programme director level accountabilities and delivery of major technical change and implementation of new technical capability
Able to product documents and reporting to an executive level
Degree educated or equivalent
Applying rigour & governance
Be competent and experienced at presenting data to a senior audience and able to personally present to a government audience
Excellent stakeholder management
Please email your CV to Miles Austin at or call (Apply online only) to discuss your application
Services advertised by itecopeople are those of an Employment Business