|Job Ref:||204728748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
The eDiscovery Data Hosting Engineer, based in London, performs the hosting and production activities necessary to successfully deliver clients` discovery solutions. This position requires an individual who is highly organised and results-driven having the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have knowledge, familiarity, and several years of experience with all phases of the litigation life cycle and leading electronic discovery technologies. This individual will be managing the company`s kCura Relativity system in a hosted environment, and should have experience with Relativity or a related eDiscovery hosting platform. |
The Sr. Data Hosting Engineer will be responsible for:
• Troubleshooting of hosting platform software issues courteously and expeditiously
• Support project teams in the effective use of Relativity for analysis, document review and production
• Relativity case management (loading documents, administering users, setting up case structure, provide advanced reporting)
• Relativity application system administration and maintenance (backups, index management, capacity management, archiving and recovery)
• Escalated support, problem identification and resolution for Relativity
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests via e-mail, voicemail, phone, IM, and in-person requests. Escalate or transfer problems when appropriate.
• Construction of hosting databases and all associated tasks.
• Perform production creation activities
• 4-7 years` experience in a litigation support environment working with electronic discovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
• 3+ years` experience with Relativity system and case administration or related hosting platform
• 3-5 years of general Windows system administration
• Understanding of general networking principles used in hosted solutions
• Understanding of hardware used in hosted solutions
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
• Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and explaining rationale.
• Solid understanding of all Microsoft applications and operating systems.
• 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
In return you can expect a salary of around £35k- £45K plus 15% bonus and corporate benefits including pension, healthcare, life assurance +.
Apply today for an interview with the client in London