|Job Ref:||204728669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Are you a Web Developer?|
Want to work for a forward thinking, vibrant and young agency?
My client is B2B creative agency based in Buckinghamshire, working online and offline across a variety of sectors. They are now looking for a Web Developer to join their team!
As the ideal Web Developer you will have:
* Experience in bespoke WordPress theme and plugin development
* 2 year's experience with hands-on coding
* Ability to implement and follow business processes and procedures
* Good understanding of basic SEO principles
* Basic server admin experience is desirable
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Liaising with internal & external designers and developers
* Liaising with clients on technical matters
* Assisting Account Managers / Designers with technical advice, testing and quality assurance
* Project requirements scoping and writing technical specifications
If you believe you are the ideal developer and want to be the next member of a creative team, apply now!
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation