|Job Ref:||204728476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bradford / Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£350 - £400/day 350-400/day (Neg)||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
6 Month Contract
(Apply online only)/day (Neg)
- You will be responsible for building accessible and response sites.
- Developing web solutions in-line with web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Collaborating with UX Designers, Visual Designers and Product Owners.
- Advising / coaching more junior developers.
- Any Agile / Scrum or eCommerce experience would be an advantage.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you would be a strong fit for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency