|Job Ref:||204728475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS NEEDED!!!|
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
I'm interested in speaking with any Software Developers who have strong JAVA skills/experience to work for a rapidly growing company in LEEDS.
This AWARD WINNING Company are now hiring due to fast growth and to impact the amount of work coming in because of the high demand of their services!
You will be working as part of a hardworking and dynamic team alongside 2nd/3rd line supports, DBAs, testers, and a technical lead.
The environment is fact paced and projects can vary from 3-4 days to 2-3 months. Perfect for someone who is looking for a challenge, exciting projects to tackle and the chance to work with latest technologies?
You will be rewarded with some GREAT benefits including:
* 25 Days Holidays increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service (Option to buy & sell up to 5 days additional leave also)
* 3% Pension contribution to salary
* 10 days training per year to develop skills
* Gym discounts - LA Fitness and Fitness First
* Childcare Vouchers
* Interest Free loans for annual travel to work
* 2 days paid charity leave per year (Following successful completion of probationary period - company will also double any sponsorship money raised up to £250)
* Discretionary Bonus (In the last 2 years have paid over £300,000 annually in discretionary bonus to staff who are not on commission or bonus schemes as they recognise the importance of their employees!)
* Flexible working hours: 9:30-5:30 core hours, with ability to work early finish early dependant on best timing on commute for you etc.
* Remote working: 1 day a week
The Requirements -
* Minimum 3-5yrs experience with JAVA
* CSS experience
* Minimum 2 years' experience of MVC.
* Good communication skills - written and verbal
They have desk space ready for the newcomers and interviewing this week!! Not many opportunities like this on the market currently so be the first to apply and be in with a great chance of landing this role