|Job Ref:||204728436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Data Manager - Preston|
About the role
Capita, FTSE 100 and UKs Leading Business process Outsourcer has an opportunity to join us as a Data Manager for Capita Primary Care Support in Preston.
This role is responsible for the maintenance, management, access control and quality control of the various data sets used across the Primary Care Support England (PCSE) business and ensuring that appropriate principles of data quality, data management, protection and governance are employed in its maintenance and usage.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting part of Capita that is transforming administrative support functions for primary care across the UK. Your input from a systems and data perspective will be invaluable in shaping how accessible services and better ways of working will contribute significant savings in keeping with NHS England's commitment to reduce administration costs and protect investment in frontline care.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract initially for the first phase of the project although there is future scope to potentially become a permanent role thereafter. The vacancy closing date is Tuesday 6th September with interviews the following week.
About Capita | PCS (Primary Care Support)
Capita Primary Care Support (PCS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
In June 2015, Capita was selected by NHS England to manage and deliver administrative support functions for primary care services in England. Services PCS will oversee include:-
* Payments to primary care contractors management
* Management of medical records and related courier and storage arrangements
* probity, assurance and counter fraud activities in respect of the above
* Management of lists confirming the eligibility of primary care contractors to provide services
* Support services for screening activities
What you will do:
* Maintain and manage and ensure the quality of the data held in the core Capita systems within PCSE, such as the MS Dynamics CRM and Avaya Telephony platfor
* Ensure that proper data management governance and best practice processes are applied to PCSE system data
* Review and approve user access requests for the CRM and Telephony systems and manage the process of provisioning access
* Manage the user roles in CRM including the permissions granted to roles as well as the linking of users to system roles.
* Input into and support the development, implementation and ongoing administration of a Data Management Policy alongside Information Security resources
Ensuring that data accuracy and completeness issues are managed and addressed in a timely manner
Your experience will include:
* Experience of working with sensitive data ideally within the NHS or similar care related organisation
* Experience of being able to analyse and manipulate data in tools such as Excel, Access or similar
* Experience of working with CRM or similar systems where there are multiple data sets that need managing and maintaining
* Experience of controlling, managing and approving important changes (ideally around data, but could be other types of changes) and taking responsibility for ensuring compliance with processes and approval policies
* Programming languages, such as SQL and VBA
* Awareness of data security, and data protection issues and requirements
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us