|Job Ref:||204728318||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£26338 - £32922/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
IT Service Manager - Leeds|
About the role
Capita, FTSE 100 and UKs Leading Business process Outsourcer has an opportunity to join us as an IT Service Manager for Capita Primary Care Support in Leeds.
This is an opportunity to join us an IT Service Delivery Manager and take responsibility for the management of all IT operational and service management aspects of a critical national technology service.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting part of Capita that is transforming administrative support functions for primary care across the UK. Your input from a systems and data perspective will be invaluable in shaping how accessible services and better ways of working will contribute significant savings in keeping with NHS England's commitment to reduce administration costs and protect investment in frontline care.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract initially for the first phase of the project although there is future scope to potentially become a permanent role thereafter. The role is based in our offices in Leeds, opposite the White Rose shopping Centre although regular travel will be required to our sites in Preston and Clacton.
The vacancy closing date is Tuesday 6th September with interviews the following week.
About Capita | PCS (Primary Care Support)
Capita Primary Care Support (PCS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
In June 2015, Capita was selected by NHS England to manage and deliver administrative support functions for primary care services in England. Services PCS will oversee include:-
* Payments to primary care contractors management
* Management of medical records and related courier and storage arrangements
* probity, assurance and counter fraud activities in respect of the above
* Management of lists confirming the eligibility of primary care contractors to provide services
* Support services for screening activities
What you will do:
This is a brand new position where you will hold responsibility for IT operational and service management, service reviews and full management of internal IT.
You will have accountability for the SLA and OLA's in place and responsibility for supplier reviews, negotiations, recommendations for change and continual improvements to ensure the IT department is able to meet the customer needs.
You will also;
* Act as the operational owner of all IT systems and processes.
* Managing all IT contracts and vendor relationships to ensure excellence of delivery is achieved as well as value for money.
* Ensuring regular service reviews take place, reporting and MI is in place and escalations are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
* Own the IT service catalogue ensuring that all services are represented, that customers can easily identify what services are available and how to request them.
* Reviewing, updating and managing service levels to support the programme in its business outcomes.
Your experience will include:
* Experience in IT Operational and Service Delivery Experience in a large multi-vendor environment
* Management of CRM and other Enterprise level applications
* Solid technical experience in infrastructure management
* Knowledge of Vendor Management, and establishing Support Framework agreements
* Experience of working in a challenging environment where tact, diplomacy, excellent relationship management and communication skills are critical to positively influencing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Understanding of ITIL processes
* Previous experience of liaising with, and mediating between, numerous senior stakeholders.
* Good project management skills. Ability to plan, organise, and direct teams in line with changing priorities.
* Ability to raise risks and issues in a timely manner to the right people at the right time
* Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
* Ability to influence key stakeholders as well as wider teams and peers
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us