|Job Ref:||204728262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
IT Support Analyst - Leeds - up to £25,000|
About the role
Capita, FTSE 100 and UKs Leading Business process Outsourcer has an opportunity to join us as an IT Support Analyst for Capita Primary Care Support in Leeds.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting part of Capita that is transforming support functions for primary care across the UK.
As an IT Support Analyst with Capita Primary Care Support you will act as the primary IT contact on site for users for the reporting and escalation of local IT issues, including issues with desktop, network and telephony infrastructure and also Primary Care Services technology (which we will of course give you full training on)
This is a 6 month fixed term contract initially for the first phase of the project although there is future scope to potentially become a permanent role thereafter. The role is a Monday to Friday role although there may on occasion be some on call support duties and is based in the Arlington Business Centre in Leeds.
About Capita | PCS (Primary Care Support)
Capita Primary Care Support (PCS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
In June 2015, Capita was selected by NHS England to manage and deliver administrative support functions for primary care services in England. Services PCS will oversee include:-
* Payments to primary care contractors management
* Management of medical records and related courier and storage arrangements
* probity, assurance and counter fraud activities in respect of the above
* Management of lists confirming the eligibility of primary care contractors to provide services
* Support services for screening activities
What you will do:
* Be the primary IT contact on site for users for the reporting and escalation of local IT issues, including issues with desktop, network and telephony infrastructure
* Liaise with local and national IT service providers and vendors to help resolve IT issues
* Report on IT service performance and incidents, including keeping users and stakeholders up to date on status of incidents
* Assist with planned local IT deployment activity such as new network and desktop deployments
* Assist with upgrades and changes to applications and infrastructure
Your experience will include:
* Experience in an IT Support role
* Knowledge of ITIL including service, change, incident and problem management
* Experience of Windows Enterprise and Office (including Office 365) desktop deployments and support
* Experience of corporate networking, including server rooms, network patching and fault finding
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us