|Job Ref:||204728240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St. Edmunds||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum bens||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
Microsoft Solutions Architect required by our client in Bury St Edmunds to establish customer business and technical architecture requirements, design and support the delivery of solutions developed using relevant MS Technologies.|
What you will do:
* Work with existing and new customers to translate business requirements into fit for purpose Microsoft based solutions through the complete project lifecycle;
* Undertake requirements gathering, planning, estimating, design and technical assurance of Microsoft solutions;
* Provide support and guidance to both Project Managers and Technical Architects on Microsoft solutions;
* Provide technical direction and expertise to the Microsoft Development teams;
* Active participation in project planning, team meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings;
* Ensure all Microsoft development work meets the agreed architecture and coding standards and take personal accountability for assuring design documentation and coding;
* Adhere to, proactively maintain and improve agreed practices, accreditations, procedures, quality and development standards;
* Identify, review, select and recommend new technical products which can be used to improve the overall quality of the Microsoft practice;
* Assist in the recruitment of the Microsoft Development team members as required;
* Carry out estimation of effort for projects;
* Provide pre-sales support to the Sales team as required;
* Manage software development teams when acting as technical lead on larger projects;
* Contribute to customer meetings and workshops and produce checkpoint reports as agreed;
* Ensure technical skills are kept up to date and maintain awareness of new developments in the software industry.
Your experience will include:
* Good working knowledge of configuring, customising and implementing Microsoft solutions essential;
* TOGAF 9.1 required;
* ArchiMate 2.1 desirable
* Microsoft accreditation desirable;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, .NET, MS SQL Server and MS SQL Report Services desirable;
* Microsoft Windows, Exchange Server and Network infrastructure knowledge desirable;
* Good knowledge of business processes.
* Experience of all aspects of software development lifecycle;
* Strong analysis, design and development skills and experience within an Agile environment;
* Broad experience of commercial software development environments;
* Ideally proven development or architectural experience in either a senior technical role or a technical management position
* Strong client relationship and commercialisation skills;
* Experience of producing project artefacts and communicating ideas / information to other team
* members and non-technical people;
* Experience of end-to-end Microsoft solution development and delivery;
* Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation