|Job Ref:||204728207||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Additional Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Marketing Manager - A new marketing team is about to form within an exciting entrepreneurial successful business. This is a rare opportunity for a marketing professional to join a business at the start of an exciting new product launch and they require you to head up the creation of the technical material to support the sales force, product developers and partners.|
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 + Additional Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Guildford, Reading, Maidenhead, Oxford, Basingstoke,
As the Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the materials team and the Business Development Director to create and manage the marketing strategy:
* To create the "material" brand look and feel across various product ranges but utilising the technical knowledge to highlight the products in their own markets.
* Have full ownership of all communications to the brand.
* Develop the product launch strategy, including the responsibility of supporting marketing visuals; training platforms, videos, sales tools and other comms tools.
REQUIREMENTS - Marketing Manager
To join this new exciting team you must have the following skills and experience:
* Marketing qualification.
* A technical background, ideally gained from having marketed on a materials science project, materials processing or a chemistry arena.
* Able to demonstrate successful previous brand communications designed and implemented.
* An enthusiastic Marketing Manager who is able to work with a dynamic and ambitious team.
An amazing time to join a business at the point of breaking into new markets with a product that has already secured a market leading brand worldwide.
A fast moving and innovative business, that has clear achievable business goals in various markets!
An opportunity for a professional marketing manager looking for a notable career move!
Marketing Manager, Marcom, Brand Development, Marketing Communications, Product Launch Strategy, Comms Tools, Marketing Qualification, CIM, Marketing Strategy, polymer, Technical communications,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Marketing Manager, reference KA1610-03A to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based