|Job Ref:||204728126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £120000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
E-Trading Application Integration / Project Specialist - Equity Derivatives|
Salary: circa £80-120K + benefits + bonuses
A leading global investment bank are looking to hire an E-Trading Application Integration & Production Management Specialist to join their Front Office Electronic Trading team focused on Equity Derivatives NA are looking for a senior engineer / specialist / application support lead with strong application integration & projects skills, with the ability to ensure effective deployment, management and improvement to the real time electronic trading application & infrastructure environment. This role is focused on integration and engineering within the E-Trading Application / Production Management environment and the specialist will act as the escalation point for the Production Support team for complex problem & incident management.
Ideal skills / experience:
* Strong E-Trading / Algo trading domain experience (ideally Equities / Equity Derivs)
* Strong open source / Linux/Unix production environment management skills, good appreciation across servers, storage, messaging, networking and real time applications.
* Application technologies sit within Java / C++ / .Net stacks. (comfortable facing off to developers as well as business and production management world)
* Background in Application Support / Production Support / Production Management within a top tier investment bank or trading house would be ideal.
* Should be highly proficient in Scripting / Automation languages eg Perl / Python / Shell
* Solid SQL Database knowledge, eg Sybase / DB2 / Oracle, strong SQL query skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior application / production management specialist with strong interest / experience within the E-Trading / Algo trading domain and ideally from within the Equities / Equity Derivatives asset classes to work in an integration and project centric role within a leading global investment bank