|Job Ref:||204728073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Are you a Business Analyst with experience of working on major digital projects? If so then please get in touch to find out more... |
Business Analyst / Digital / Mobile Apps / Global Organisation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to
Work for a global travel and transportation client who are currently going through a great digital transformation programme.
Due to growth within the team they are looking to bring on a Senior Digital Business Analyst who can optimise current digital mobile and web apps, as well as deliver new digital products to market. This role is a permanent position and will be based in there digital office near London Bridge.
* Proven Business Analysis skills whilst working within a digital environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to co-ordinate and collaborate with senior stakeholders
* Experience of working on customer facing, digital web and app products
* Defining User Stories
* Project scoping and analysis, preparing business cases and initiating projects
* The ability to understand and interpret business information and gather requirements, no matter how vague the initial view may look
* Experience of producing cost / benefit and data analysis
* Issue analysis and prioritisation
* An understanding of digital and how to apply technology solutions in a business context
* An awareness of the project development lifecycle that deliver digital projects
* An understanding of waterfall and / or agile methodologies
* A Business Analyst accredited qualification
Our client is looking for someone with a curious but can-do attitude which encourages innovation whilst embracing change.
An excellent opportunity working for a leading organisation, that offers great training and career development programme.
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Business Analyst / Digital / Customer Facing / Mobile Apps / Permanent / London
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation