|Job Ref:||204727926||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Old Hurst||Address:||Post Code:||PE28||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum + attractive benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
3rd Line Escalations Engineer - Based in the Huntingdon area|
Paying up to £38,000 per annum + attractive benefits
My Client provides service support to a range of clients throughout Cambridgeshire and they are now looking to add an "escalation engineer" to their team to deal with 3rd line escalations and project work.
• This role may involve some visits to client sites providing 3rd line support and project work including installations, system overhauls and cloud migrations.
• The successful candidate will provide 3rd line support for the busy helpdesk dealing with escalations for other members of the existing support team.
• This role will involve local travel to sites therefore a driving license is essential.
• Experience providing 3rd line support (preferably helpdesk and onsite)
• Experience supporting Microsoft Server (Apply online only)
• Experience Supporting Exchange (Apply online only)
• Experience supporting Networks including VM ware OR Hyper-V experience, Connectivity, including routers, firewalls, security and LAN/WAN concepts
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Experience managing projects
• Office 365
This would be an ideal role for a strong 2nd to 3rd line support person looking for the next step in their career or equally someone who has been working as a 3rd line technician looking for a new challenge