|Job Ref:||204727892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Enterprise Architect - London |
About the role
The Data and Communications Company (DCC) is part of Capita, FTSE 100 and leading business process outsourcer. We are proud to be delivering a once-in-a-generation programme to build a smart metering network for Great Britain.
The Enterprise Architecture team is a newly established capability and we have an opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join us in this Greenfield business. The Enterprise Architect duties will specifically initially relate to the coordination of the development and implementation of architecture governance practices. However, over time the Enterprise Architect will be required to support and undertake other Enterprise Architecture initiatives. We are particularly interested in Enterprise Architects with commercial capability and interest in "value-add" propositions.
About Capita | DCC Smart Metering
Capita Data and Communications Company (DCC) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Capita was awarded the DCC Licence in October 2013 as part of the UK government's smart metering programme. This was set up to enable the roll out of over 53m smart meters across the UK by 2020.
The programme aims to pass a number of benefits onto consumers, allowing them to;
* Manage and control their energy use to save money and reduce carbon emissions
* Provide accurate meter readings and real-time information
* Help them make informed purchasing decisions and reducing the barriers to switching
What you will do:
* Take an active lead on and coordinate the development and implementation of architecture governance framework and standards
* Ensure consistency and alignment of architecture governance principles, framework and standards
* Communicate governance objectives to promote a culture of architecture compliance within DCC
* Embed architecture governance in the various DCC programmes, promoting alignment and consistency of use
* Provide awareness and training to others within CTO and wider departments on architecture governance to ensure governance processes and activities are well understood
* Assist in the development of the Enterprise Architecture capability
Your experience will include:
* Previous experience in Enterprise Architecture
* Tangible experience of working with architecture governance frameworks
* Ability to explain technical concepts in business language
* Able to build relationships with key stakeholder with a wide range of skills and abilities
* Experience of at least one Enterprise Architecture frameworks, preferably TOGAF
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us