|Job Ref:||204727845||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£1000/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Project Manager (Data) - £50K - £52K per annum - London*|
Please note: This is an 18 month fixed term appointment with a view to permanency.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our key clients in London who are looking to take on a Project Manager for an 18 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be a highly energetic, adaptable and proactive individual with the skills and experience to deliver complex business change projects with a large number of internal and external senior stakeholders.
Key tasks and deliverables:
* Plan and manage the project with particular emphasis on:
o Agreeing project scope and managing change requests
o Development and ownership of business cases throughout the governance process
o Establish appropriate governance in line with the direction of the department's board
o Resource and cost planning and management
o Management of dependencies across numerous related projects throughout the organisation
o Risk and Issue management
o Reporting progress
o Managing project exceptions
o Working with the Business Owner and other appropriate business and technical stakeholders to identify and agree all project requirements
o Management and coordination of the project team to deliver the agreed scope of the project.
o Working with resource owners to identify and ensure allocation of appropriate resource to the project.
Essential skills and experience:
* Any Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 or Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or relevant experience
* A proven track record of project management and delivery of complex projects covering full project lifecycle within budget, time, quality and user expectations.
* Changing and Improving: Ability to sport warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant challenges
* Collaborating and Partnering: Ability to actively build and maintain a network of colleagues and contacts to achieve progress on objectives and shared interests.
* Governance Arrangements (APM Framework): The ability to establish and maintain governance structures that define clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for governance and delivery of change initiatives, and that align with organisational practice.
* Consolidated Planning (APM Framework): The ability to consolidate and document the fundamental components of a change initiative: scope; schedule; resource requirements; budgets; risks, opportunities and issues; and quality requirements.
* Leading and Communication: Ability to clarify strategies and plans, giving a clear sense of direction and purpose for self and team. Confidently engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels to generate commitment to goals