|Job Ref:||204727755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Yarnton||Address:||Post Code:||OX5||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + fantastic benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer - based in Cassington, Oxfordshire|
Paying up to £30,000 per annum + fantastic benefits
A truly exciting, forward thinking and collaborative company who works with some very well-known and impressive clients is seeking a Graphic Designer / Digital Designer to join their growing team. They are looking for a Graphic Designer with a fantastic eye for detail and creative design, with a desire to create standout graphics/digital communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team environment, working with some great clients, on truly integrated marketing campaigns. You'll relish the opportunity to create great design artwork, but just as importantly, you'll jump at the challenge of getting stuck in to a creative brief, coming up with new concepts and being part of a team creating bigger marketing campaigns or digital solutions.
A positive 'can-do attitude' is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
• Work closely with the talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to create outstanding print and digital design solutions.
• Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering the asset in the required format.
• Use your experience and knowledge to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
• Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical Skills & Experience
• Excellent Mac knowledge and advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential.
• Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be advantageous.
• A good understanding of design for websites, and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces, would be beneficial, as would basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web development.
• Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
• Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive 'can-do' highly organised approach.
• Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
• A genuine passion for all things design related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design