|Job Ref:||204727724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SK9 1LD||Address:||Salary:||£10000/month Up to £30,000||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Software Developer: Cheshire.|
Salary: Up to £30,000
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Caught your eye?
My client who is a leading provider of software solutions to the financial services sector is looking for a .Net developer to join their team. The company specializes in providing innovative web applications, custom applications and software-as-a-service solutions.
You`ll be an important part of their agile team utilizing the latest web technology. You don`t need to have decades of experience, but you need to have a core set of skills, a desire to build innovative products, and to collaborate with fellow team members.
What you will be doing:
The design, development and maintenance of web sites including web applications, API, Services etc. Our applications primarily involve processing and reporting financial data, synchronisation of data across different system.
Could this be you?
• 2+ years development experience with Microsoft .NET (C#, (url removed) MVC), SQL Server
• Perform basic coding functions quickly such as creating forms, web controls, custom data calls, form processing, knowledge of membership and security functions
• SQL data skills; work with data from JSON, XML and other external feeds
• Know how to develop for compatibility across browsers and devices
• Organized, and able to communicate with co-workers and clients
• Knowledge of source control, project tracking software
The good stuff
Flexible working hours
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Casual work environment
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Yearly Bonus
• Work on diverse projects in an environment where your opinions matter
I am currently in the process of arranging interviews so if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible