|Job Ref:||204727657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Head of Client Services - Circa £60K+Benefits|
One of the UK's leading Digital Agency and Brand Agency based in Manchester. They Specialise in all aspects of Brand Identity, Brand Strategy and Digital Marketing. It is not easy to find an agency that can do it all when it comes to digital media. They brought it all together early on, designing and building websites beautifully and marketing them strategically.
The Head of Client Services is responsible for managing the Client experience, ensuring everything they deliver is on time, on budget, meets their client`s expectations while providing the best experience to their clients.
• Overall responsibility for P&L on client accounts.
• Negotiating and converting sales opportunities.
• Responsible for Client Services team leadership, work scheduling and delivering positive working culture.
• Overseeing client accounts, some "owned", some alongside Directors.
• Responsible for service level quality & continuous improvement of it.
• Maintain and develop highest standards of client relations & client engagement.
• Ensure clients receive quality regular updates & reports showing project plans, objectives, KPI's, work completed & results.
• Seek out new opportunities within existing clients & up selling where appropriate.
• Brand ambassador activities (if appropriate)
• Recruitment for the Client Services team.
• Digital and Brand Project Management.
• Excellent account direction, relationship building & client facing skills.
• Excellent knowledge of social media & digital marketing.
• Excellent brand strategy knowledge.
• Excellent marketing knowledge. - Inc. social media and digital marketing
• Strong communication skills.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with clients.
• Outstanding commercial acumen.
• Entrepreneurial approach with the confidence to make decisions.
• A passion for all things digital.
Apply now as this is an urgent requirement