|Job Ref:||204727497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: MI / BI Analyst|
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is well known business based in Hampshire who are currently seeking to recruit a driven and innovative MI / BI Analyst to join their operations NA successful applicant will be responsible for defining measures and metrics aligned to the organisational and operational goals and also to ensure the delivery of a suite of MI reports to the business.
Main duties for this role will cover:
* Working collaboratively with the business to define, document and analyse requirements
* Analysing data and presenting actionable insights to help decision makers make more informed decisions
* Transforming data into meaningful and easy to understand formats for end users
* Providing accurate and timely management information to all levels of management across the business
* Building reports and dashboards
* Using data visualization tools to present data
Experience and competencies required:
* Excellent knowledge of reporting using tools such as Oracle, Business Objects, SQL or similar
* Experience building dashboards
* Experience using data visualisation tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), Tableau, Qlikview or similar
* Good communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders up to director level
* Excellent team player and the ability to influence decision makers
* Good analytical skills and statistical knowledge
* Strong analytical skills with a well-developed ability to understand and assess trends, highlighting the important information from a large volume of data.
* This role is ideal for someone who has the ability to pick up new tools and can adapt to a changing environment.
Keywords: Oracle SQL BI Qlikview
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position