|Job Ref:||204727335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
We are currently working alongside a leading provider of IT Infrastructure and Managed Services to recruit a Technical Security Consultant.|
The role of Technical Security Consultant will provide a lot of autonomy and diary management as it is required for you to be on-site with customers being a technical point of contact across the end to end delivery of solutions.
One of the main responsibilities you would hold hold is to provide technical expertise throughout the life-cycle of the engagement - This will include pre-sales, design, implementation and handover.
As a Technical Security Consultant you will join a professional services in which your responsibilities will include:
* Technical point of contact for E2E delivery
* Attending sales meetings to provide your technical expertise
* Complete design, implementation and configuring of solutions
* Maintaining high standards of knowledge to compliment all work streams
As a successful Technical Security Consultant you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and improve:
* Relevant technical knowledge across Security / firewall products (Checkpoint / IPS and IDA / SIEM)
* Industry certification such as CCSE
* Proven delivery within IT Security industry
* Ability to Design, Implement and Configure solutions including Checkpoint, ASA, PIX and F5
To apply for the role of Technical Security Consultant please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy