|Job Ref:||204727274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
37.5 Hours per week with flexible start/end times and some home-working
We are seeking a motivated and innovative software developer to fulfil an exciting opportunity within a dynamic software company at a time of rapid growth.
You will be driven, enthusiastic and enjoy working within a vibrant team atmosphere.
You will be able to use the latest technologies to apply to a variety of developments ranging from in-house projects to bespoke solutions built for blue chip companies.
The role is diverse and will include the following responsibilities:
* Full application development lifecycle involvement from definition and design through coding, testing, implementation and delivery
* Creative working with directors in developing new ideas
* Participating with and communicating to existing and prospective clients
It is expected that in addition to the required skills and a sound understanding of project management you will have the ability to work:
* alone and as part of a team as required by project deliverables
* on parallel projects
* on ad-hoc adjustments/improvements to existing code
* and perform under pressure
Required skills implemented in a work environment:
* Visual Studio
* Net / C#
* SQL / Management Studio / T-SQL
* Project Management
* Responsive Web Design
* Mobile Application Development
* Git / SVN / TFS
The role is predominantly office based with some potential for remote working from home. Occasional travel will be required when liaising with customers. 37.5 hours per week .
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible