|Job Ref:||204727228||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Salary:||£37000 - £40000/annum 11% pension, bonus etc||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Platforms Engineer / Platforms Specialist / Infrastructure Engineer|
My client, a prestigious organisation based in Warrington, is looking for a Platforms Engineer to join their highly successful team. My client is an extremely well reputed organisation with a strong customer base and track record - this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company at a time when you can have a significant influence on infrastructure technologies moving forward.
* Strong Storage experience
* Microsoft Windows Server administration skills
* Active Directory
* Demonstrate ability of identifying, recommending and introducing process improvements
* Demonstrate experience in adoption of new innovative technologies though research to deployment of a solution
* Demonstrates strong customer focus to ensure technical workspace solutions meet the business needs with future growth in design
* VMware tools (vSphere, vRealize, vHorizon)
This is a great time for a Platforms Engineer to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful IT Engineer will have the opportunity to grow within a market leader.
To gain access to exciting career opportunities prior to the wider market, feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network. Search for "Ollie Cottrill" and you can easily find me.
Tags: IT Infrastructure Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Systems Administrator, Infrastructure, Datacentre Engineer, Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft, MS, VMWare, VM Ware, Virtualisation, VCP, Support, ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP