|Job Ref:||204727147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£9.00 - £11.00/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
My Clint, a local authority, is looking for an IT Infrastructure Desktop Support Worker for a six month contract in Bradford.|
Key Requirements are:
The Workspace Project is a cross department configuration and deployment of a new virtual desktop platform for the majority of Council employees and my client require staff with varied ICT skills to accommodate the diverse activities of the project. Such activates may include;
* Working closely with service departments to understand their requirements prior to on-boarding with the new virtual desktop technologies.
* Preparing, scheduling and deploying our virtual desktop hardware.
* Recovering legacy assets post deployment and ensuring appropriate protocols are followed.
* Application packaging into the virtual desktop infrastructure.
* Desktop Support: End user support
* PC/Laptop builds
* Hardware installation
* Software Installation
* Operational understanding and experience of networking.
* Working knowledge, ability to support and troubleshoot Windows Client OS and Microsoft Office.
* Manual installation of OS, Installation and troubleshooting of software drivers, Understanding and troubleshooting Windows registry, Basic troubleshooting of virus and malware issues
* Support and troubleshoot remote access.
* Mobile Devices: Configure and deploy Smartphones (IOS, Android and Windows), Troubleshoot connectivity issues
* Service Management: Use of ITSM tools e.g. Cherwell, BMC Remedy, LANDesk
* Working to SLA's & Knowledge of ITIL
You may need to be able to undertake lifting and handling of heavy IT equipment such as PCs and Monitors.
If you are interested in this role please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on (Apply online only) or email