|Job Ref:||204726962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
HRIS Specialist (Workday), Berkshire, Contract, £(Apply online only) (Day)|
My global Workday client are currently recruiting for a HRIS Specialist (Workday) to join their busy HRIS team. The successful candidate will be joining an organisation who are already live with Workday and in particular will be helping to support the compensation team. You will be responsible for developing and running reports in the system as well as training new users and looking at areas to develop processes in the system too.
The best suited HRIS Specialist for the role will have:
- Previous experience working as a HRIS Super User with exposure to training new users on the system.
- A strong knowledge of HR processes and workflows, in particular within reward.
- Previous experience documenting HR processes in a system and identifying areas for improvement.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience working with large data sets.
- Any exposure to Workday would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a great contract opportunity for a HRIS Specialist to develop your Workday knowledge working in a fast paced project environment as part of a very strong team. There is also the potential for the role to go permanent afterwards for the right candidate.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the position. For more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin.
Role: HRIS Specialist (Workday)
Day Rate: £(Apply online only)
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment business with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series, please visit: NA