|Job Ref:||204726844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Website Technical Business Analyst|
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Website Technical Business Analyst for a leading E-Commerce company that specialise in producing online media/streaming content for a UK wide Audience and is one of the biggest TV broadcasters in the United Kingdom. They produce thousands of TV programmes each year that are streamed across all of their digital devices and various broadcasting channels.
With this increased volume of work they are looking for a technical website business analyst to join their .Com Team which are responsible for the management and development of all their online/media applications (UI/UX focus)
As a Website Technical Business Analyst you would be responsible for the following:
* Elicit requirements from key stakeholders.
* Facilitate sprint planning sessions within the delivery team.
* Analyse data feeds coming into the website applications ensuring they meet business requirements as well as work with internal teams to detail data flows and data structures.
* Document user stories and user scenarios and create detailed and some times very complex technical specifications.
* Work with delivery team designer to update system designs.
* Work closely with technical leads, product managers and QA leads to ensure user stories meet the business requirements.
* Ensure Project and Product Manager are kept up to date with software delivery details and act as a main point of contract across the entire software development lifecycle.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a progressive environment, where you will be given a good work-life balance, work for a company that nurture your professional development and invest heavily in their staff. As a Website Technical Business Analyst you will be joining a growing organisation that has been performing extremely well over the past couple of years.
* 8-10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
* Experience in writing Technical specification and User Stories
* Proven experience in analysis of UX/UI and technical implementation solutions
If you do not match the exact requirements, please do not apply as your cv will not be screened.
If you are currently a technical business analyst, with a strong background producing complex user stories, overseeing website/UI implementations, please do not hesitate to apply for this excellent website, technical business analyst position