|Job Ref:||204726748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Munich||Address:||Salary:||£480 - £530/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Linux Systems Administrator / DevOps / Tech Ops - RedHat / Apache / WebLogic / Munich|
Marcus Donald People are in the market and looking for a DevOps / Linux Systems Administrator with strong RedHat (RHEL 5 & 6+) and Automation experience for a client site in Munich.
This is a contract opportunity that offers a real scope to be involved in an ambitious project.
Contract: 6 Months (Extensions very likely)
Rate: (Apply online only) Euro a day
Location: Munich, Germany
Experience / Skillset:
- Linux admin and engineering RHEL 5 & 6+;
- Experience with Windows operating systems from both a desktop and server perspective
- AWS - IAAS, looking to move over to cloud soon.
- Appreciation for HA;
- Experience of automated server builds/configuration;
- Exposure to virtualisation, cloud service;
- Scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python etc);
- Troubleshooting skills, tools like ping, nslookup, netstat, tcpdump, lsof, wireshark etc;
Please update CV and submit ASAP, examples of skillsets listed above or projects you have been involved in will be very welcomed.
Linux Systems Administrator / DevOps / Tech Ops - RedHat / Apache / WebLogic / Munich