|Job Ref:||204726450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum benefits & bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Client Services Analyst - FinTech |
Client Services Analyst - FinTech
Client Services Analyst needed within a small FinTech organisation offering an innovative and state-of-the-art product. The company are expanding due to high demand and are selling into the Asset Management and Hedge Fund industry. They are looking for Client Services Analyst - FinTech who want to work within a start-up environment and will bring new ideas to the organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Services Analyst - FinTech role:
* Investigating and resolving problems and queries for clients across a range of asset classes and operations
* Providing the best possible service to clients
* Working closely with and assisting internal teams and using your technical and business knowledge when required.
Candidate Profile for the Client Services Analyst - FinTech
* 2+ years in support/ implementation within the financial services industry
* Understanding of the Asset Management space
* Understanding of Service Desk/ Support operations
* Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
* Degree would be advantageous
For the right candidate a salary of up to 40k can be offered.
City of London
If you would like to find out more information about this Client Services Analyst - FinTech role then please apply with an up to date CV to Emily Hart