|Job Ref:||204726417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Customer Technical Support |
We are working with one of the world's most respected software vendors focused on enterprise software applications and services to the UK, US and ASIAPAC markets. Our client's industry-specific solutions are used by more than 8,000 customers worldwide within the manufacturing, financial services, health care, home building, real estate, and wholesale and retail distribution industries.
We are looking for a Customer Technical Support to provide application consulting and support to their customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
* Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
* Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
* Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
* Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
* Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
* Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed.
* Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
* Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers' staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
* Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
* Ensure professional telephone manner at all times.
* Basic understanding of relational database concepts and architecture.
* Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
* Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
BSc University Degree or Technical Diploma in related field