|Job Ref:||204726406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: Advanced Financial Crime Analytics - Start up|
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum Plus competitive packages, including equity options.
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a high-profile start-up consulting business who are looking to select data scientists / consultants with a solid AML / Financial crime background for their vibrant team office based in central London. This is a unique opportunity to join a widely respected brand in a period of fast paced change.
* The company's team carries a wealth of experience in tackling complex advanced analytics, surveillance financial crime and compliance challenges - and consistently deliver data science techniques and solutions in order to maximise; compliance success, value extraction of data, cost efficiency, financial crime detection but to name but a few.
Essential experience, qualifications and skills required:
* 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, software engineering, statistics, physics or similar
* Experience of AML / Financial crime from either a financial services or consulting environment
* Ability to act as a client facing consultant: i.e. able to manage relationships, identify opportunities, lead engagements
* Skilled in SAS
* Big Data expertise in Spark, Hadoop etc. from an Investment Banking perspective.
* The successful applicant will receive: Competitive basic salaries, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Equity options
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW