|Job Ref:||204726347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Burgess Hill||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum £22,000||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:27|
To provide World Class IT Outsourcing for the Mid'Market. We aim to do this by being Game Changers in that market, providing outsourced IT services that cater to the ever changing needs of the most dynamic, visionary, agile businesses that want to develop and improve themselves. We will provide them with the freedom to flex strategically, adapt faster, and seize opportunity ? supported at every step by an expertly managed IT strategy. We will grow with our clients in mutually beneficial relationships, building better businesses through understanding the drivers of our Customers long term success.
Our client are proud to share the values we live by. They're not dusty abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, to be Game Changers;
• Be the best you can be
• We do what we say
• Together we win
• Defying expectation
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for managing Priority 2, 3 and 4 incidents and all Events and Service Requests to meet contractual SLA's and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the case handling process.
This role is to assist in the management and delivery of day to day service to a customers aligned to the Account Team, liaising with 3rd party Suppliers and internal resolver groups ensuring high quality handling of cases at all times.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Customer contact point for case queries, excluding complaints
• Provision of adhoc, daily, weekly, monthly reporting required (internal and external)
• Escalating issues to management in a timely manner with appropriate information regarding risk, action times, and root cause analysis
• Coordinate and drive resolution of Events, Incidents and Service Requests
• Focussing on restoring normal service operations
• Ensuring SLA adherence
• Working collaboratively with technical resources
• Ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction and service
• Highlighting Event and Incident trends to Problem Management
• Acting as incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottle necks
• Liaising with Service Operations Centre Manager for escalations to Tier 3
• Liaising with Major Incident Manager for Priority 1 Incidents
• Manage case queues for technical resources within your team
• Participation in customer calls, as required, to discuss case load and prioritisation
• Assist in case quality improvement plan through case reviews
• Any other duties as required
The successful candidate:
• Will be eligible to live and work in the UK.
• Will have a full UK/EU driving licence.
• Pass PES check within 30 days
Appropriate competencies for this role:
• Incident Management within an operational business demonstrating strong case queue management.
• An understanding of service governance methodologies e.g. change management
• ITIL v3 framework qualification minimum Foundation level
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Sound judgement particularly in relation to Service risk and issues management
• Must possess the business acumen to assign the correct Incident Priority to all cases
• Must be able to converse at a senior level with customers
• Be able to work effectively with technical and non - technical business owners