|Job Ref:||204726268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£140000 - £160000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: Cyber Risk Director|
Salary: £140000 - £160000 per annum
Job Type: Full time
The client is a leading tier one advisory who are currently looking to recruit a dynamic and creative Senior Cyber Risk Director to join their thriving team based in London. The successful candidate ill gain immediate access to some of the UK's largest and robust cyber risk management functions in both the private and public sector, with relationships held and developed at CxO level. For this role the salary will pay up to £160,000 basic salary plus an annual bonus, competitive pension scheme, private family medical insurances plus optional cash or extras.
A thorough understanding of the following is a must:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
* Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
* Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
* Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
* Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
* Broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
* Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
Skills set for this role:
* Managing key client stakeholders' relationships (middle management and CxO level).
* Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
* Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience
* Qualification such as NA, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
If you are interested in this position, please forward your details to us