|Job Ref:||204726244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Junior Project Manager|
Leeds City Centre / £25,000
Technical Specifications / Technical Briefings / Development Cycles / Delivery
Working in one of Yorkshire's leading agencies you will be tasked with ensuring that both Account Management and Development are working in cohesion to continue to develop industry leading solutions to their clients.
This position will open communication between two internal departments to improve delivery and the management of client expectations.
As the organisation develops bespoke software solutions; understanding requirements and delivering against these is imperative to the success of the business. This position will facilitate this happening.
* You will analyse technical specifications to check their validity before they are passed to development.
* You will assist in managing expectations on delivery times with clients.
* You will help to sense-check technical briefings with the Account Managers to ensure that Development are able to deliver what is being asked of them.
* Understand and manage resources to deliver client needs.
* Able to review technical specifications taken by the Account Managers before they are passed to the Development Team.
* Able to liaise with clients and internal teams to deliver service.
* Strong understanding of Technical Project Management;
* Working to specifications
* Ensuring delivery
* Cross-team communication
* Basic knowledge of SQL;
* Able to execute prewritten queries
* Adapt existing queries
You will be a great communicator and be able to work well with others. You will have a passion to learn new skills, and will always be looking to improve processes within the business.
What you will receive in return:
* Up to £25,000 basic salary
* Team Socials
* Free lunches every day
* Friday drinks
* Extensive career progression opportunities - cross department should you wish
* A fantastic working environment
Please note that this is position is able to interview candidates as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to submit your CV for consideration.
Project Management / Technical Specifications / Technical Briefings / Development Cycles / Delivery